Premier Oil: Sea Lion Project Support
- In July 2012, Premier farmed in for 60% of Rockhopper Exploration's licence interests in the North Falklands Basin, including the Sea Lion discovery. Premier assumed operatorship of the Sea Lion area development in November 2012 and UA provided initial support to the Premier’s project team for the Sea Lion development.
- Development management including technical support during the concept screening and selection phase.
- Development of contractual strategy.
- Undertaking and coordinating logistics study.
- Project planning and risk management
Maersk Oil Qatar: Project Management Support
- Project management support – review and development of contract documentation for brownfield development support contracts.
- Review existing Maersk Contract documents with engineering manager, procurement, construction, and operations teams.
- Determine focus points of interest (e.g. cost, schedule, safety etc.) for the development of the design work and impact on the procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and operations.
- Risk Analysis brainstorm of issues with engineering teams.
- Develop preliminary technical scope of work for support contract, bid and contract deliverables.
- Outline key technical document indexes, key performance criteria for threshold acceptability for bid evaluation.
- Preliminary bid evaluation criteria
Third Energy - Fizzy Field Development Support
- Development and production company Third Energy was in the process of assessing potential development options for the Fizzy field.
- Compile base data for the facilities based on reservoir and location data.
- Produce study Basis of Design.
- Compile development option catalogue.
- Create high level technical definition for the agreed development scenarios, assess feasibility and develop cost profiles.