Over the last 6 months we have been providing a range of Asset Development and Business Consulting services to Panoro Energy, PEMEX, Tullow Oil, Premier Oil and JX Nippon.
Assignments completed over this period include:
- Schedule, cost and risk review of fast track FPSO development in West Africa
- Providing CAPEX and OPEX estimates for an FPSO in the Gulf of Mexico
- Support to gas disposal technology review through provision of costs for pipeline and reinjection options
- Peer support for Define gate – critical review of contractor documentation and preparation of decision support package
- Long term assignment to client as part of their project team providing process and facilities support, with a focus on subsurface interfaces. Development of project basis of design and functional specifications for offshore facilities.
Ongoing assignments include:
- Field development management support as part of client’s project team
- Review of issues associated with specification of MEG system for FLNG, development of design guidelines and functional specification for FLNG MEG system
- Process and project management support as part of client’s project team
- Operations and maintenance support to onshore field with high WAT oil. Review of separation facilities, water treatment & injection facilities and flow assurance issues for improved productivity and reduced OPEX. Review of current maintenance organisation and workplans and development of strategy, organisation and workplan to deliver improved operability and maintenance.
We have also been very successful in growing our Asset Transaction service, and are currently supporting three clients as they seek to divest part of their portfolios, working with our partner SPTEC Advisory to identify prospective buyers.
– See more at: http://upstream-advisors.com/news/hello-world/#comments